The Midget and I have been compiling a list of the best places to find hot chocolate this time of year. Sticking to regional/national chains, here is our preliminary list:
- Dunkin Doughnuts. What’s not to like? Not only is the hot chocolate smooth and creamy, but you can get a chocolate doughnut with sprinkles too. We were very disappointed when we found out the Dunkin Express at the train station doesn’t stock this.
- 7-11. Kind of envious of Sheek for having one right in her building.
- Panera. Closely tied with 7-11 actually. Goes great with a sausage, egg and cheese bagel.
- McDonald’s. Peppermint only (the plain is blah).
- Starbucks. Acceptable, but has a strange after taste.
This is by no means a scientific study and is purely based on our taste buds.
Thoughts? Other places we need to check out to add to the list? Discuss in the comments.